Ships in October
The latest addition to our range takes all the strength, quality, and craftsmanship you’d expect from a WESN blade - and packs it into our most compact, lightweight knife to date. The Samla is inspired by our Scandinavian heritage and steeped in our love for the wilderness.
Designed to be the perfect food prep companion for hiking the trails, the Samla boasts a Sweden-sourced Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade. This top-grade steel gives ultimate hardness and corrosion resistance, with optimized chemistry to minimize microchipping and edge folding.
Our take on the classic friction folder uses a versatile sheepsfoot blade shape with lightweight Titanium or Wood scales for a clean, smooth finish that feels good in the hand.
- Handle Material: Titanium or wood scales
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 12c27
- Blade Length: 2:45” | 62.23 mm
- Handle Length: 3.25” | 82.55 mm
- Open Length: 5.7” | 144.78 mm
- Handle Thickness: .25” | 6.35 mm
- Non-Locking Friction Folder
- Phosphor Bronze Washers