A Story of Scandinavian Heritage
If there is something we value at WESN, it is the patina of things aged. When we wanted to craft our take on a classic, it only made sense to go trace our Scandinavian roots back to Sweden, and to “Morfar” — a living legend of a Swedish grandpa, who gave name to this knife.
A Modern Take on a Classic Slip-joint
The slip joint pocket-knife is a true classic. But since the Henry is a WESN design, it blends with some of our trademark modern shapes and high quality modern components.
For the city street adventurer, the Titanium provides a no nonsense, sleek, utility knife, while the cherry wood inlaid model pulls stronger at the aforementioned roots.
- Open Length 5.35 in / 13,6 cm
- Closed Length 3 in / 7,6 cm
- Blade Length 2.35 in / 6 cm
- Weight 1.6 oz / 45 g
- Handle Material Grade 5 Titanium Scales w/ or w/o Cherry Wood Inlays
- Blade Steel Sandvik 12c27
- Mechanics Non-locking Slip-joint
- Pocket Clip No
- Lanyard Hole ✓